Mobile Bouldering Walls & Bouldering Wall Hire Companies
Bouldering Walls are ideal for adults and children of all ages, for events and larger groups such as schools and scout groups. Our Bouldering Walls come in 3 sizes...
1. Full Size Bouldering Wall
Our mobile bouldering walls offer fun for all ages on any occasion and is an ideal introduction to climbing, or a tool to improve technique, whilst only a few feet off the ground. This is a round and round, or traversing wall, the idea is to see how long you can stay on the wall, how far round can you get?
The bouldering wall gives the participants the freedom to set their own challenges and explore their own abilities in a stress-free, non-competitive environment. They just quietly get on with it in their own way. This bouldering wall works well in conjunction with the mobile climbing wall, acting as a warm up, allowing the climber to get a feel of the holds and get into the movement of climbing, building confidence before moving on to the big wall.
Area required: 16m x 8m
2. Junior Bouldering Wall
Our ‘Junior' bouldering walls are intended for children from 5 year olds plus, although they are fun and robust enough for older users. They each offer 13m² of gently angled climbing surface over crash matting.
3. Baby Bouldering Walls
Our ‘baby' bouldering walls are intended for children from 5 year olds and under, although are fun and robust enough for older users. They each offer 13m² of gently angled climbing surface over crash matting.
- Boulder wall size of area required is 15m x 8m for all sides in use, 15mx3.5m for 3 sides in use, 9mx3.5m for only front in use.
- The climbable size is 9mx1.65m
- Surrounded by thick, shock absorbent crash matting
- No need for helmets or harnesses so climbers are straight onto the wall
- challenging overhanging faces
- Up to 30 people on the wall at one time
- Up to 70m² bouldering area
- Overhanging faces
- Infinite route combinations
- Bouldering circuit's
- 3m high by 9m long and the length can be shortened in stages to 1.5m to fit any venue.
- Erected indoors, outdoors, on hard standing or grass, the bouldering wall can be transported through a standard single doorway
- Approximately 60 minutes to erect and a similar time to dismantle
- Available staffed or un staffed
- Available for part-day, full-day, weekends and long term projects
- Erected and dismantled by Highline staff (except for longer terms rentals where training is provided)
- Helmets can be provided on request