Send us an enquiry
Mobile Half Pipes Hire
One of the only rental companies with a Mobile Half Pipe
Highline Adventure half pipes are an excellent alternative to street courses, because a completely different set of tricks can be performed. Mobile half pipes are ideal for skateboards, inline skaters, scooter riders and BMX riders, and can be set up in about an hour and dismantled in a similar time. The Half pipe requires an area of 6 metres by 10 metres to be set up adequately.
Our mobile half pipe is an excellent stand-alone ramp or can be used together with our trailer skatepark. Being fully surfaced it can be used either on a sealed surface or firm grass.
Whilst only two riders can be active at once, large groups will gather and wait their turn. For this reason, such a ramp could be particularly suitable where engagement with the young people is sought, for example for counselling programmes or police liaison/drug awareness projects.
The only limit is your imagination!
Area required: 6m x 10m
Advantages of the system include:
- Complete with equipment
- Health & safety
- Risk assessments
- Available for rent staffed or unstaffed
- Takes 45 minutes to set up
- Available for full-day, weekends or long term projects hire
- Erected and dismantled by Highline Adventure staff (except for long term rentals where training will be provided)
- Safety helmets must be worn, of which 20 will be provided
- Additional safety equipment such as knee pads, wrist protectors etc will be provided and must be worn
- Skateboards are also provided